Repairs & Maintenance
It’s our job to maintain and repair your Service Family Accommodation (SFA) when something goes wrong. We’re here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, so if something needs to be fixed, you can contact us anytime.
To raise a new, non-urgent repair, click here.
- Booking a repair - please make sure you gather as much information as you can about the fault before you contact us
- Before you call - when contacting us to report a repair, our customer service team will ask you some questions to determine what the fault is. The more information you can give us, the easier it will be for us to help you and correctly prioritise the repair
- Repair response times - we understand how stressful it can be when something in your home goes wrong or stops working like it should. We’ll always try to help you as quickly as we can.
- Safety inspections - are essential in order to keep your property (and your neighbours’ properties) running safely and efficiently.
- Emergency advice - make sure you and your family are safe in an emergency.
- Our responsibilities - we work together with the Defence Infrastructure Organisation and the Ministry of Defence to provide SFA to our Armed Forces.