Moving in step-by-step guide
We understand that moving house can be stressful. We’re here to help you at every stage of the process and make sure your move goes as smoothly as possible.
Step-by-step, the move-in process works as follows:
- Apply for your Service Family Accommodation (SFA), letting us know of any special considerations we may need to make, and whether or not you’ll need any furniture (furniture charges apply)
- You are allocated and accept a new SFA, signing your Licence to Occupy
- Book your move-in appointment
- Arrange for any removal services you need to take your things to your new home when it is ready
- Attend your move-in appointment at your new home, where you will meet your Accommodation Officer. Your Accommodation Officer will show you round your new home and help you check your property meets the move-in standard. They will ask you to sign your Occupancy Form to agree the property meets standards
- The move-in process is complete when your Accommodation Officer hands over responsibility for the property to you or your proxy
- Complete your 14-Day Observation Form and return it to us via email:firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the move-in process, please contact us.