Moving in

Everything you need to know about moving in to Service Family Accommodation (SFA).

  • Applying for SFA - if you’re eligible for Service Family Accommodation (SFA)
  • Furniture - as part of your accommodation choices, you can opt to live in furnished, part-furnished, or unfurnished Service Family Accommodation (SFA)
  • Move in standards - our move-in standards are a set of criteria we use to make sure your house is habitable
  • Move-in appointments - once you have accepted your new Service family home and signed your Licence to Occupy, you should next book your move-in appointment
  • Insurance - when living in Service Family Accommodation (SFA), you will need to insure your home
  • Step-by-step guide - we understand that moving house can be stressful. We’re here to help you at every stage of the process and make sure your move goes as smoothly as possible
  • License to occupy - your License to Occupy is a legally binding document that entitles you to live in Service family accommodation for as long as you are entitled