Stage 1 Amey
Did you know you can now log a stage 1 complaint via:
You can also contact us via telephone on 0800 707 6000 Option 5
Stage 2 DIO
If your complaint has been formally closed at stage 1 and you are not satisfied with the response, you can then escalate your complaint to the DIO Customer Services Team. You can do this in 3 ways:
1. Online: by completing the online stage 2 complaint form, which for security reasons is only available on the MOD Intranet. To access the form, copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar when logged on to the Defence Intranet: http://defenceintranet.diif.r.mil.uk/libraries/3/Docs1/20150612.1/DIO-SD-Accn-Stage2-Complaint-Form.xsn
2. Email: by emailing the DIO Customer Service Team setting out your stage 2 complaint so that you include:
- the stage 1 complaint reference number
- your name and telephone number
- the SFA address relating to your complaint
- why you are not happy with the result of your stage 1 complaint
- what desired outcome or remedy you are seeking
Any emails not containing all of this information will not be accepted by the Customer Service Team. Please send your email to: DIOSDAccn-Stage2NOREPLY@mod.uk
3. by writing to the DIO Customer Service Team setting out your stage 2 complaint ensuring you include the information highlighted above.
Customer Service Team
DIO Service Delivery Accommodation
Ground Floor, Mail Point No. 4
If you make a stage 2 complaint, DIO will have access to your stage 1 complaints details and records, so you do not need to re-submit the full details of your complaint.
DIO will acknowledge it within 3 working days and provide you with a reference number. An investigation will then be carried out, however there is no standard response time due to the need to further investigate complaints that vary in nature and complexity.
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive at stage 1 and stage 2, you can escalate your complaint to the Independent Housing Review Panel by writing to:
Independent Housing Review Panel
Ministry of Defence
Floor 6, Zone N