Advice & Support
Here you’ll find a range of advice and guidance on common topics.
Recognising families concerns about social shielding, an animated video has been issued explaining how our engineers will work safely and hygienically to ensure important statutory inspections are completed.
- Keeping pets - if you want to keep a pet in your Service family accommodation (SFA), you will need to get permission first
- Radon - how DIO/Amey manage Radon in your Service family accommodation (SFA)
- Emergencies at home - make sure you and your family are safe in an emergency
- Working from your SFA - running a small business from home makes sense for many families
- Guides and resources - here is a selection of our guides, forms and resources
- Help from your AO - we have a whole team of Accommodation Officers working to help resolve some of the common issues that may crop up in your area